Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Countdown to Loneliness

The sense of peace I've had over the past week has really been amazing. I prayed for it for so long that I had essentially given up and figured I would be anxious until our situation was resolved. But there I was on Saturday, madly preparing food for DH's tapas birthday party that evening, and rejoicing! Praise God, it's a miracle!

Saturday night's huge affair was followed by another evening of entertaining, since we had three college kids over to our house on Sunday night. So all in all, a fun but completely exhausting weekend. I paid for it yesterday as I woke up with a stuffy nose and feeling completely wasted. I came home from work after a couple of hours and just laid on the couch the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure I had a fever and still did this morning, but I dragged myself to work, not wanting to take up more sick days (and pretty sure I'm not contagious). I'm actually a little concerned, because I've been having recurring episodes of really stuffy/sneezy nose that have been getting worse each time, and now are accompanied by the fever. I just had an episode last week, and here I was with another one this week. I hope my body can kick out of it.

In other news, my egg-white CM has returned! I was kind of amazed by how much I had today--and how clear and stretchy it was! Of course, I had about 7 days of ewcm leading up to ovulation last time, so no guarantees that anything's coming soon. But a girl can hope.

No comments: